Mechanical Candle (ersatzinsomnia) wrote,
Mechanical Candle
ersatzinsomnia

MOVIE NIGHT UPDATE: POSSIBLE DELAY

Movie night update: Seeing as how the weather for tomorrow is still looking uncertain for making the roads safe to travel, much less clear up the catastrophic traffic we've been afflicted with, it is a strong possibility that movie night will be postponed until Friday. I will update before noon tomorrow, but regardless, anyone who makes it over will be welcome whichever day they turn up.
Tags: movie night
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments